Tuesday, December 30, 2008

It's all about Michelle!

As I have been searching for intersting articles on Michelle, I have found great blogs and not-so-great blogs. There are two that I would like to recommend. They provide quality media coverage on Mrs. Obama. I think you should check them out.

MichelleObamawatch.com - This site showcases media coverage on Michelle. The contributors, including yours truly, provide some compelling commentary in addition to the media coverage.

Mrs-O.org - This blog follows the fashions of Michelle. She is a fashion-icon in the making. The site is cool because it tells you who the designer is and where you can buy the items.

Let me know if you have found any interesting, POSITIVE sites about Michelle.

2 comments:

Boutique Mix Fashion said...

Michelle is fabulous!!!!

Sisterskeeper said...

Love your Blog and Michelle O! Please take a look at my site www.iammichelleobama.com a self-empowerment movement for women and girls inspired by the life and values of Michelle Obama.